This quick and easy self-study course will guide you through meeting your authentic self, getting past harmful habits, and pushing the reset button on your business (and ultimately, your life). By taking a quick pause to re-assess a few things and get your mindset right, Mindset Reset will help you finally start to love being your own boss again!
You’ll learn how to:
- Get past self-defeating habits like procrastination–even if you’ve never been able to get past them before.
- Make a commitment to changing what isn’t working for you–and this time, finding what really does.
- Determine what’s toxic in your business, your relationships and your own mindset–and what you need to ditch, delegate or simply look at differently.
- Gain more emotional energy to deal with everything in business and life (and physical energy if you want it, too!).
- Do more with your business–while simultaneously taking more time for yourself.
- Experience a massive uptick in gratitude, joy and fulfillment from your business–even if you right now you can’t think of a single reason to stay self-employed.
Module 1: Ditch Everything (and Everyone) That Brings You Down
How much time are you spending on tasks (and
people) that don’t feed your soul and bring you happiness? I get it: We all
have that one friend who stresses us out, or that one client who pushes all the
wrong buttons. Add to that the chores we dread, and it’s a recipe for
unhappiness, frustration and a serious lack of motivation. But it doesn’t have
In module 1, we’ll cover…
- How to decide what work (and chores) to switch, ditch or delegate–so you can eliminate the work you dread from your daily to-dos, for real.
- The #1 “bad” habit that’s stopping you from getting things done and reaching your full potential–and how to break it.
- Setting strong boundaries with clients, family, and friends so you stop feeling used and overworked–and how to deal with guilt about sticking up for yourself.
- How to identify toxic client and personal relationships–plus when and how to rid yourself of them.
- Limiting your exposure to energy vampires–and what to do about those not-so-awesome relationships you “have” to keep.
Module 1 is all about taking inventory of who and what’s draining you, so you can decide what to do about it and bring joy back to your biz and your relationships.
Module 2: Count Your Blessings
We all have plenty to be thankful for, but it’s
pretty easy to forget how wonderful the little things are in the midst of
day-to-day life and business drama. Module 2 provides practical actions you can
take to make an attitude of gratitude your default, so you can more easily
acknowledge the good in your life every day (even the crazy days!).
In module 2, we’ll cover…
- How to find more things to be immensely grateful for in your business and life–even when times are undeniably tough.
- 2 proven tools to keep your vibration high–especially when you’re feeling defeated or overwhelmed.
- 9 ways to uncover ‘hidden’ blessings in your life and plug back into the joy–even when the road looks rough and outside circumstances aren’t the best.
- How to raise your spirits even when you can’t think of a single thing you’re thankful for.
- How to properly use gratitude to beat depression–and what to do when unwanted feelings crop up while you’re riding the gratitude train.
- 10 powerful benefits that stem from appreciating the little things in life (Spoiler alert: Less stress and more joy–with zero artificial aids–are just two!)
By the end of Module 2, you’ll understand that gratitude isn’t just some rosy, airy-fairy concept. Instead, you’ll see it as the transformational tool it truly is.
Module 3: Be Enthusiastically Authentic
Nothing is more draining than trying to be
something you’re not. If you’re forcing yourself to fit into an unrealistic
“image” of a coach just because you think that’s what your clients
expect, you’re going to burn out fast. Instead, Module 3 will teach you
everything you need to know about how to embrace and love the real you–and let
him or her shine online.
In module 3, we’ll cover…
- Why loving who you are and showing it to the world will land you more clients–guaranteed!
- What “finding your voice” actually means–and how to use yours to blog, email and do social media in a way that feels true-to-you (and not like a persona).
- Filtering the whirlwind of advice coming at you online–and how to know how to choose what’s right for you.
- How to tap into the authentic you–and gracefully handle the #1 problem coaches face when tapping into their authentic selves.
- Why your story is your strongest selling point–and how to use it online to connect with clients who truly respect you.
- Why you don’t have to be something you’re not to succeed in the online space–and exactly how to choose where and when you want to show up so marketing feels natural, fun and fulfilling.
- How to set up communication boundaries that keep you and your clients and potential clients happy–so you never feel overwhelmed by interaction online (even if you’re a natural introvert).
Module 3 will help you get over the feeling that you should do something because “everybody else is” and help the true you shine through.
Module 4: Build a Business You Can Love Again
Ready to give your business the makeover it desperately needs? Here’s the truth: Over time, if you’re not diligent, you may find that your business has morphed into something you never envisioned. In this module, we’re going to identify what you need to do differently in order to love your business again. It IS possible–and I’ll show you how!
In module 4, we’ll cover…
- The simple process to help you determine whether your ideal client is still your ideal client–in just a few minutes.
- How to rework your existing programs and offers so you’re excited to talk about–and offer them–again–and your clients are even more thrilled to sign up!
- How to give your knowledge a powerful booster shot–and (finally) get turned on by working in your field again!
Basically? Module 4 teaches you exactly to do when your business turns into a nightmare instead of a dream.
Note: This course includes text and lessons