I’m going to demystify how to create a killer client service experience plan so you attract (and retain) quality clients. By the end, you’ll have all the tools you need to…
- Make a powerful and trustworthy first impression on potential clients –no matter where you’re showing up online
- Create a consistent, quality and referral-worthy experience for every single customer who interacts with your biz
- Figure out exactly what your clients and customers truly need and want from you
- Increase overall customer satisfaction–and reduce customer churn
- Create an almost unbreakable emotional connection with your customers
Sound awesome? Here’s what you can expect in this 4-module, self-paced course…
Module 1: Brand Check! How Are You Showing Up?
The client experience starts at the very beginning–when the prospect first stumbles across your brand. Module 1 will help you show your best side to your prospects, while still keepin’ it authentic. You’ll learn…
- How to use your branding (including your copy and brand voice) to create consistency–and breed rock-solid trust.
- The biggest branding mistake you don’t even realize you’re making (hint: it has everything to do with your audience!)
- The magic number of social media platforms to focus on to position yourself as a trustworthy brand–and why this is so essential.
- 10 social media faux pas to avoid like last week’s leftovers–and how personal and opinionated you should (or shouldn’t) get online.
- One easy step you can take to improve your branding–with absolutely NO research or learning curves whatsoever!
- 5 essential steps to create a powerful brand story–plus what experts like Selena Soo can teach you about owning your story.
Module 2: Develop Your Brand’s Customer Experience Framework
It’s critical –especially as your team grows –to have procedures in place to ensure consistency. You never want your customers to feel as if others are treated better, receive preferential treatment, or enjoy discounts not available to all. Module 2 is all about establishing an SOP manual to help your team members handle even the stickiest situations and ensure all your business interactions get a five-star rating! You’ll learn:
- How to create a new client on boarding process that fosters loyalty–even before the first Discovery Call!
- Create clearly-stated pricing, customer service, appointment and refund policies–that protect both you and your clients.
- How to setup a foolproof scheduling system so clients can schedule, cancel and re-schedule appointments–without you lifting a finger!
- –in a simple, streamlined way that all your team members can use.
- The 6 necessary components of an SOP that actually works–plus best practices for writing procedures your people will actually follow.
- How to train your team to “be you” and set clear expectations for team interactions with customers–including how to handle public comments and complaints on social media.
- How to make sure your dream team doesn’t turn into a nightmare!
Module 3: How Listening Can Help You Deliver an Epic Customer Experience
Do you have the listening skills to pay the bills? If you really want to make your clients, customers and subscribers feel special, you’ve gotta practice deep listening. Module 3 will teach you how to hone your listening skills like a boss. You’ll learn:
- How to use active listening to get a huge boost in client loyalty, confidence and trust–as well as shining recommendations and testimonials from clients!
- The one thing you’ll be tempted to do often that’s worse than not listening to your client in the first place–and how to stop yourself.
- The top (and very real) reasons why good clients ghost you–and how to make sure it happens way less.
- How to permanently step up your listening skills–and stop your clients from shopping around.
- 3 expert ways to retain customer trust and loyalty over the long haul–even when dealing with uncomfortable issues.
- Why surveys, feedback forms and questionnaires are your secret weapons when it comes to client experience–and how to use them to improve.
- How to decide what customer communications you want to outsource–and which you should definitely handle yourself!
Module 4: How to Create Brand Loyalty
Want to attract and keep clients? Of course you do! Module 4 will teach you little-known ways to make over-delivery your default so you can build long-term customer loyalty. You’ll learn:
- 5 fun and unique ways to inspire customer loyalty–and foster relationships with clients who will send new clients to you and sing your praises at every opportunity!
- Why you shouldn’t try to be your client’s best friend–and what to do instead.
- Why “keepin’ it real” is your best business strategy–and copying another coach will never make you money.
- What your best clients and customers really want from you (this probably isn’t what you think!)
- How to make 100% sure you get glowing, heartfelt testimonials–no matter what you actually sell!
- 6 strategies to win over VIP clients easily–and create quality customers for life!
- Why making an emotional connection with your customers can make or break your business–and how to do it the right way.
- Why you need to show up as a person–not a brand–if you want to make a bigger impact!
Note: This course includes text and lessons